- It’s YOUR finance industry: get involved and make it work for YOU.
- Look for the FairLife Mark: it will guide you to products you can trust.
1) Look for the FairLife Mark and buy FairLife products.
Supporting firms that display the mark is a great way to help drive out the rogues and poor practices.
2) Raise awareness of the charity:
- Parents: encourage your child’s school to become a FairLife School and promote financial education.
- Students: encourage your university and students' union to get involved.
- can your employer support the FairLife Charity? Remember that employers outside of financial services can help too, in areas like workplace guidance, pension funding and treating debtors fairly.
- If you have access to a notice board, print and put up an information leaflet (see Posters & Information under the Get Involved menu)
- Or pick-up a factsheet from the website and send that as an email.
- Follow us on Twitter: @FairLifeCharity.
Your support now will make a big difference. Please do what you can and together we'll create a brighter financial future for us all.
The FairLife Mark is on your side